Certified Inspection and Analysis
Commercial & Residential Certified Floor Inspections | Carpet | Ceramic Tile| Hardwood| Bamboo | Cork | Laminate | Resilient | Vinyl |Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) | Wood Plastic Composite (WPC)
NWFA WFCI inspectors are those most likely to be considered expert witnesses.
Floor Covering Inspections is a Certified Independent Floor Covering Inspection Service in the Greater Phoenix area and the State of Arizona, providing neutral third party investigation and analysis of floor covering problems and failures since 1997. Prior flooring experience includes: Owner Operator of Full Service Floor Covering Retail Operation/ and Floor Covering Installation Contractor from 1970 to 1997.
We offer floor covering inspections, corrections and testing for floor coverings, along with Moisture Vapor Emissions Testing of Concrete. Clients include Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, Consumers, Insurance Companies, Contractors, Architects, Attorneys, and Installers.
Our Certified Floor Inspectors will:
- Perform and on-site inspection
- Obtain a chronological history of the flooring installation
- List detailed observations of the problem areas
- Perform and record field tests results
- Collect samples for lab testing, if applicable
- Photograph or videotape areas of concern
- Prepare a comprehensive report providing:
- Description of complaint/problem
- Job site description
- Product description
- Claim history
- Detailed description of problem
- Field and/or lab test results
- Applicable industry and/or manufacturer standards
- Conclusion based on collected data and field tests
- Identification of responsible party
- We at Floor Covering Inspections
- would like to be your floor covering inspection solution.
We at Floor Covering Inspections would like to be your floor covering inspection solution.